Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

July 12th & 13th
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Upcoming Events
  • Page:

TOPIC: July 12th & 13th

July 12th & 13th 9 months, 2 weeks ago #3242

Gates will open at 4pm on Friday July 12th. We will have open testing for MTSS and slick tire cars only from 5pm till 6:30pm. Then we will run Q1 of MTSS at 7pm and Q2 at 8:30pm. We will have open testing between rounds of qualifying and after till 11pm. Then on Saturday July 13th gates will open at 11am with time runs for all bracket classes starting at 12:30pm. Then at 5:30-6:30pm Amsoil pit party then at 7pm Thunder Jam Show. We will have MTSS Q3 at 7:45pm E1 at 9pm E2 at 10:30pm and Finals at midnight.

Re: July 12th & 13th 9 months, 1 week ago #3255

OK i haver asked ON the FB page, MAYBE i can get answer to the question of WHO will the Fuel Alterd cars be? Shows Bradford s car BUT the FB people REFUSE to answer, MY buddy and i are planning on going BUT would like confirmation of WHAT Fuel Alterd's WILL show up. WE have to drive 100 miles !
we KNOW who the NFC cars are and Nitro HArleys WHAT else?
MY buddy loves the jets BUT i hate them because of they ruin my hearing even with ear plugs . SO that part is of NO interest to ME personally.
Thank you very much Clipper Wallace Neodesha KS
Last Edit: 9 months, 1 week ago by clipper.

Re: July 12th & 13th 9 months, 1 week ago #3256

I guess I don't understand....what you are saying if I bring a new car down on fri I will only get runs in between everyone else????

Re: July 12th & 13th 9 months, 1 week ago #3260

Clipper, Thunder Jam bringsin thers cars we do ont kow who they are.

Yogi, Yes you can run between and after Q1 for the MTSS
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: July 12th & 13th 9 months, 1 week ago #3263

SO HOW do i get a hold of 'Thunder JAm"?????? THEY need to tell the tracks WHO will show up, BAD business not to!
thank you Todd

Re: July 12th & 13th 4 months, 2 weeks ago #3569

I'm also interested in this.
me to, but i dont think it will happen,looking back i think it was pretty popular class
Leather jackets http://www.leather-jackets.info/
Learn Spanish learn spanish online
motorcycle leather jackets motorcycle leather jackets
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds