918.437.RACE

  • 2012_RCB_Bank_small
  • 3013_Pro-line-racing-tulsa-banner
  • DRR - Tulsa Raceway Park - 145x68
  • GrandPrix_web
  • HEMlogo2010
  • Holiday_Inn_Owasso_Web_Banner
  • Kennysaccbannerdecal
  • LucasOilDragRacingSeries
  • Medley
  • MidnightDrags2010
  • NHRA_Member_Track-4c
  • OMDE-1288-Tulsa-Raceway-Park-Web-Ads-145x65
  • QuantusLogo
  • RockAuto
  • TCIlogo
  • TaylorMotorsports
  • Trailsend
  • WarrenCATcopy
  • adspace1
  • animal
  • clarion
  • davesrv
  • dieselpp
  • drzad
  • eagle
  • elite
  • fox23side
  • harley
  • hiltongi
  • inductionsolutions2
  • integrity
  • khracing
  • kingoftheTRACK_web
  • lucas
  • mills
  • odmlogo
  • pk
  • racingjunk
  • sixb
  • stroud
  • sub2014
  • theedge
  • triplecagency
  • ttcu
  • tulsa_truck_works
  • wwclean
  • wyndham hotels and resorts tulsa
  • James Hodge Ford
  • wyndham hotels and resorts tulsa
  • holiday inn
  • racing junk classifieds
  • racing junk classifieds
  • wyndham hotels and resorts tulsa
  • Osage Casino

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Upcoming Events

TOPIC: Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled

Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled 2 years 1 month ago #2628

Test N Tune for this weekend March 2nd has been cancelled. We hope to be open next Saturday March 9th.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled 2 years 4 weeks ago #2638

Sun is going to be sunny and 63 :ohmy:
Crew for 2011 No-E Champ
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled 2 years 4 weeks ago #2639

we raced at noble ran in 40 degree temps 1/8 was the temps the reason for cancelation??? :blink: humm
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled 2 years 4 weeks ago #2642

looks like noble moved theres to sunday guess will have to go there
Go Hard or Go Home
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Test N Tune March 2nd cancelled 2 years 4 weeks ago #2645

that sucks i have been planning on this for several weeks, are we going to have to wait until its 100 degrees outside? guess ill have to go to noble sounds like they will take my money.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by siperry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds