Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Upcoming Events
  • Page:

TOPIC: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS

SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 3 months ago #1600

Nitro nationals Sept. 21st and 22nd We will be holding a Swap Meet during this event
20x30-space-$35.00 15x20-space-$25.00 (This price includes both days) Friday north gate will open to vendors at 2:30
Saturday gates will open at 9:30 All vendors need to enter from the north.
This will be held in the north field,all the way at the back past the parking area.
Vendors will need to pay at gate upon entry.

Re: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 1 month ago #1841

just so i understand. the swap meet will be in the north parking lot up behind the gas pumps???
i would think if people are trying to sell stuff you would want to be where people can see it. can you make this clearer because i know there were a few people talking about getting spots but they don't want there stuff just left out in the field.
thanks
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 1 month ago #1842

Robin, it is a swap meet, I have never been to one that was not in a field. I really dont know what you are asking. If you are talking about it being done in the pits. That is not happening. It all needs to be in one area, and the area has been selected. Hope this helps.
Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 1 month ago #1843

sorry still confused. i understand its in the field but where??? i wasn't asking to have it in the pits (silly dog) just trying to find out where in the north field. i will tell the people to call the track and get the info.
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 1 month ago #1847

yes behind the gas pumps in the field,,need that room to grow into. Look for this event to get bigger each year.cover your table,,take the high dollar stuff home,,put it in your inclosed trailer. there will be someone to keep an eye on stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robin phelps

Re: SWAP MEET / NITRO-NATS 2 years, 1 month ago #1879

getting closer to time,,,all of us have parts in the way in the shop. this is a great time to clear it out for the winter build.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds