Email: Password: Remember me

Permanent car number
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Questions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Permanent car number

Re: Permanent car number 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3726

Randy Hale wrote:
POINTS: Only cars in the points program will be eligible for 30 minutes to 1 hour “Open Time Trials”.

Each racer who wishes to compete for points must register for each category in which they want to participate prior to the 1st round of eliminations for the first race. Example; to make the entire points season, you must register at the Souvenir Stand when buying tech cards prior to 1st round of eliminations on March 22nd. The cost to participate is $50 for each class listed above. Car numbers will be reserved on a first come first served basis.

The above is found in the Rules for Bracket Racers. You can request a number at that time and we will try out best. Hope this helps.
Well guess I spent money on numbers I cant even use.

Re: Permanent car number 7 months, 3 weeks ago #3727

kirk wrote:
Randy Hale wrote:
POINTS: Only cars in the points program will be eligible for 30 minutes to 1 hour “Open Time Trials”.

Each racer who wishes to compete for points must register for each category in which they want to participate prior to the 1st round of eliminations for the first race. Example; to make the entire points season, you must register at the Souvenir Stand when buying tech cards prior to 1st round of eliminations on March 22nd. The cost to participate is $50 for each class listed above. Car numbers will be reserved on a first come first served basis.

The above is found in the Rules for Bracket Racers. You can request a number at that time and we will try out best. Hope this helps.
Well guess I spent money on numbers I cant even use.

The odds of someone else having the same number as you in your class and running points is somewhat remote. I have numbers on my car that I just made up myself and I have never had an issue. We are in division 4 so my numbers I use start with a 3. Most NHRA permanent numbers around here start with a 4.

Curtis
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds