Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Permanent car number
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Questions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Permanent car number

Permanent car number 9 months, 2 weeks ago #3710

I am new to the driving side of drag racing. I am a long time spectator. I personalized my car and had my own car number made up and permanently placed on my car. My question is: Is this acceptable to have made my own number? I have the number on both the driver side, and passenger side windows, and on the passenger side windshield, and on the drivers side back window. The numbers are 6" tall and professionally done. Any info will be appreciated. thanks

Re: Permanent car number 9 months, 2 weeks ago #3711

As long as someone else in your class hasn't chosen the same number it shouldn't be a problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirk

Re: Permanent car number 9 months, 2 weeks ago #3712

Jon Hollis wrote:
As long as someone else in your class hasn't chosen the same number it shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the info.

Re: Permanent car number 9 months, 1 week ago #3719

It depends on what class you are running if you run faster than 9.90 you have to run your NHRA number slower than that as long as it is not used by a nother driver it is not an issue.
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: Permanent car number 9 months, 1 week ago #3720

Todd Martin wrote:
It depends on what class you are running if you run faster than 9.90 you have to run your NHRA number slower than that as long as it is not used by a nother driver it is not an issue.
Thanks Todd for the info. I am only running in the 11's.

Re: Permanent car number 9 months, 1 week ago #3725

POINTS: Only cars in the points program will be eligible for 30 minutes to 1 hour “Open Time Trials”.

Each racer who wishes to compete for points must register for each category in which they want to participate prior to the 1st round of eliminations for the first race. Example; to make the entire points season, you must register at the Souvenir Stand when buying tech cards prior to 1st round of eliminations on March 22nd. The cost to participate is $50 for each class listed above. Car numbers will be reserved on a first come first served basis.

The above is found in the Rules for Bracket Racers. You can request a number at that time and we will try out best. Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kirk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds