Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: *&^%$# Pop ups

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 2 months ago #976

Frank, thanks for the info it probably would have been better served as soon as people started to question whether is was intentional or not. I think racers here would be understanding of something that helps the track, now that we know, but not something that someone placed on the site without permission. I could be wrong though.

Curtis

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 2 months ago #977

I have to agree with Curtis.. Now that I know it's not SPAM or some other spyware pop-up I'll be more open to looking at the pop-up. Seems someone could have informed us the first time it was brought up instead of just deleting the thread.

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 2 months ago #992

Frank Davis wrote:
Hi

My name is Frank Davis with Quantus Creative an Internet Marketing company here in Tulsa Oklahoma, We assisted Tulsa Raceway Park with the Last man Standing page what you refer to as a "Pop Up" This is obviously an advertising page built for Racers and fans to assist Tulsa Raceway park with funds to keep the park open, however we do want it to be a pleasant and informative page, we have set it so you should only see it every 24 hours and we apologizes if it became a nuisance, that is the last thing we want, we also want the page to have specials and or coupons that are of value to Racer's, fans and anyone that visits the TRP website. We welcome any suggestions (besides removing it, as again it raises funds to keep the park open) So if you have suggestions or if you would like to advertise on this page please let us know. Call us at 918-794-2758

I understand but personally would have rather seen banners. But it is not my board.

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 2 months ago #1004

Thanks for the input, what do you think of the offers? what offers would you like to see that you think would be beneficial to racers and fans? It is a real good opportunity for advertisers "If they place the right offer" so within reason what might you like to see? There are many other offers if you look under special offers and featured businesses. Also if you use any of the offers we would love the feedback.
Frank Davis
Quantus Creative
918-794-2758

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 2 months ago #1032

A pop up is a pop up whether it is welcomed by the track or not. Pop ups are annoying. I would think your advertising would go over better with a clickable page on the main site's home page.

DC

Re: *&^%$# Pop ups 2 years, 1 month ago #1342

not trying to beat a dead horse but this #$%^&*^^%%$$#@!#$^^&&&**ing pop up is really getting old.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randall Mink
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds