Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

New to the system, What event?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to the system, What event?

New to the system, What event? 1 year, 2 months ago #3168

I am looking to run the car for fun and see what number I can put up. Im just looking for a laid back non competition runs.
What event is the best to show up for? Midnights?

Re: New to the system, What event? 1 year, 2 months ago #3169

Really?

Come on now, is midnights basically an event to run the track for fun or is it more of an organized event?
Im wanting to go test the car out tonight because im fixing to turbo it. Wants to get numbers to see how much faster it gets.

Re: New to the system, What event? 1 year, 2 months ago #3171

You can make laps at the midnights. I am a bracket racer so I don't know how they work the clocks. I k ow the timing boards are only on for a short period because of the grudge race atmosphere. Friday night test and tunes are for make lots of time only laps.

Curtis

Re: New to the system, What event? 1 year, 2 months ago #3174

Call Jimmy at the track for more information. We have a big variety of cars on Friday night Test N Tune. Randy will help you all he can in getting passes. $12 to get in and only $10 to run. Private testing during the week.

Re: New to the system, What event? 1 year, 2 months ago #3175

Friday night tnt.. cost $22 , and you are not rushed into the burnout box, you can take your time staging etc..i usually make solo passes, and try different things with the car..its testing.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds