Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :(

Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :( 1 year, 6 months ago #2018

Soooo, Fri september 28th during test and tune at 6pm, I lended a pair of slicks to a buddy to use and were left there, because of the rain out night afterward everyone rushed home and they forgot that they had them, of course there not use to having slicks at the track so they never even though about it till today, Well untill me, the owner of those slicks asked 'hey where are my slicks" OOOHHH yea oops..............Well im pretty piss. Anyways My name is Steve Vang, owner of Vang's Dyno Performance in Tulsa Here, they were 13" lenzo lightweight brand 23" slicks. There were only two of them along with a small jack, they were left near the back of the northeast edge of the benches, near the grass area. they are sliver alloy with the sticker lenzo on one of the spokes, these are rare wheels and not many have these, also they are 4 lug 4x100, which were for a honda civic. So they are not hard to spot. Please anyone if you have seen these call me anytime, my cell number is

918-530-7633 or my shop
918-585-5554

P.S.
Don't let people with no experiment borrow your slicks
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
1000hp CLUB

Re: Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :( 1 year, 6 months ago #2023

The jack and slicks in question were still there thru the midnight drags, so you might check with Jimmy @ the track. Bill H. (The tech guy)

Re: Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :( 1 year, 6 months ago #2025

I went to the track this morning and talked to someone and they said the same thing, I should of got his name, i'll try again later when I get off work. It's prop gone if it made it to the midnight drags, sooooo many kids there and someone would of picked it up.
1000hp CLUB

Re: Slicks and Jack left at TRP Friday 9-28-12 :( 1 year, 6 months ago #2034

They were there for 2 days at the end of the mids. I was gonna put them in the shop but figured someone was/would be there to claim them...sorry dude!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds