Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Equipment Stolen at TRP

Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 11 months ago #1924

NEED YOUR HELP $1500.00 CASH REWARD! Tulsa Raceway Park has been robbed! TRP is offering a $1500 reward for information leading to recovery of missing equipment and or conviction of the people or person!

We lost the Blue Sprayer, Blue 4 Wheeler, Green Gator and Mower that P&K owns, also Randy's golf cart and charger! This is the worst thing anyone could do to a track that was dead less than a year ago now the owners have to spend money.

We will stop at nothing to find who ever is behind this. Please get the word out and help us find them.

Re: Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 11 months ago #1925

If I find out anything you won't have to pay a dime for the info. I hope these stupid thieves are caught and shot trying to escape. Right after we find out where the equipment is.

Curtis

P.S. put it on Facebook if you haven't already.

Re: Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 11 months ago #1926

Thats terrible! I hate a thief... will be on the lookout!

Re: Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 11 months ago #1927

Randy' golf cart is a Club Cab, with custom seats. Hope they can't use it because of this. We really enjoyed it and there's no way Randy could do what he does for 10 to 12 hours a day without it. I know a lot of you have sat and shared your thoughts sitting under the canopy with him. Hope we find it and they have a real sense og guilt for taking all the equipment. TRP is going to have a hard time working a race with out all this good equipment. This is the only picture I could find that shows the seats. Those are grandkids in our yard before it became a "RACE CART"
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 11 months ago #1934

rip club cab. many happy memories on it!

Re: Equipment Stolen at TRP 1 year, 9 months ago #2302

Sounds like justice to me
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds