Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: INFORMATION

INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1870

maybe i have forgotten how to read or just don't understand how to look things up, but i think it would help to get better information out on events. i am speaking specifically to the drag week festivities, i pondered coming up on sunday, but all i saw was it was setup day and tech, nothing about test n tune or open to public. then thought i would come up this am to see what was happening and could find nothing on it then, figured today was only a travel day. i imagine that was incorrect since a few minutes ago a dozen or more participants were headed south on 69 highway. i do realize that this gig is hot rods to run, but surely more info about the schedule could have been pried from them, perhaps not. okay, i am done venting now and feel better.

Re: INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1883

Sunday was only for Drag Week Racers, I know it was posted for Monday events and Friday events.

Just because someone will ask . NO TNT this Friday 9/14/12 due to Drag Week Finals.
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1885

Just out of curiosity, what would be the likelihood of adding a little bit of TNT to Saturdays program. We've got a launching issue that we need to see if we got fixed before the Nitro Nats, but don't need to really make full passes & don't necessarily wanna run the whole program Sat. Was gonna come out last Fri., but of course it rained out. I know, Im probably asking the impossible...
Well behaved women rarely make history...

Re: INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1890

It would cost about the same for you to TNT as to enter the bracket race and you would get at least 3 shots at the track to fix your issue.

I am entering my Pro Mod in the brackets Saturday for the same reason. I need to test.
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1891

Ok, I'll talk to the hubby & see what he wants to do. Thanks for the reply.
Well behaved women rarely make history...

Re: INFORMATION 2 years, 1 month ago #1892

Todd, if it was there i apologize, but i sure didn't see it and looked for it. i did see somewhere, i think here, that gates open at noon friday(?) to watch the festivities. then again i am old enough that not everything i read and see sticks anymore.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds