Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: possible event for next year?

Re: possible event for next year? 2 years, 2 months ago #1340

actually i think super Chevy was not in Tulsa this year

Re: possible event for next year? 2 years ago #1737

what style race? braket style or heads up? there are lots of us with 4 cyl cars that would love another 4 cyl exclusive race, but not every one has a cobalt. u might get alot more cars to show if it was open to any 4 cyl. can divide up the classes by car count . if theres enough really fast cars u can run a heads up outlaw class , other wise ppl are still gona be driving across the country side to a new race. that may not be as well organized, if its a 4 cyl braket style race , theres lots of turbo 4 cyl cars around that would love to run. just a thought. i have a 2.3 turbo mustang , getting close to being able to drive it .

Re: possible event for next year? 2 years ago #1740

i talked with Todd, and i think Jimmy, a while ago and never updated. they said its something they're interested in if some bigger parties would like to participate like GM performance division or SVT. we were just throwing out ideas and if it does happen it will probably be thrown in the with ford push rod vs mod shootout next year. would be more or less a 4cyl any make/model event with brackets, index, and if enough cars a shootout class.

Re: possible event for next year? 2 years ago #1742

how about any brand but must have something other then a v8...4 bangers..straight 6..slant 6..etc..

Re: possible event for next year? 2 years ago #1746

it will be any brand.. lol

just wanting to try and keep it to 4cyl guys though cause theres a lot of us, and other than import face off once a year we don't have anything.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds