Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TRP TV

TRP TV 2 years, 2 months ago #1276

Keith and I would like feed back from the 740+ people that watched the Midnights live online this past Saturday night.

Yes we will be addting diffrent shots and locations on the track and will be doing pit interviews. But what else do you want to see.

Looking at a per event price and a annual cost for all events.

We want to make this free and will if we can get enought ads sold and a major TV sponsor.

Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: TRP TV 2 years, 2 months ago #1279

i enjoyed it. i'm sure you will have a designated announcer/commentator, but you could still hear the announcer when cars were making passes. the sound was a bit off though. with sound coming before video(hear the cars launch, and then a few seconds later they would go). but yes i think with different angles maybe even an in-car feed, you guys are on to somethin

Re: TRP TV 2 years, 2 months ago #1281

todd, is the live feed button on the home page? if so, is there somewhere that shows when it is going to be active? i have checked a few times while the track was open to find no feed. also had no idea that the midnites was going to be shown online. or am i just not seeing it? thanks,

Re: TRP TV 2 years, 2 months ago #1283

Derek,

you are not missing it and we have not put the link up yet. We just put it out on Facebook and stated if we got 100 likes we would turn it on. You being a suite owner will not have any issue logging on once we get it all up and working.

Go to Citytv.com on the left click on TRP logo and if we are live it will show you, if not it will just say buffering forever.
We are working on a way to let everyone know when it is on live.

Thanks Todd

Not for sure but we might show part of the MACO at the Midnights Live this weekend
Tulsa Raceway Park
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds