Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: THANKS TODD & TRP

THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1958

I just wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for such a GREAT weekend at the Nito Nats!!! We had an awesome time and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. After our little welding setback, our car ran great; even though we beat ourselves by breaking out, my husband is ticked to death over the great pass that he made. I liked the 2 day event idea along with all the extras thrown in to boot and judging by how full the property was when we left at 9:00 last night, it looks like it was a success for you guys. Hope it was, so we can do it the same way next year! I know all of y'all are probably absolutely exhausted, but I don't think I could tell you enough of what a wonderful job ALL of y'all did!!! THANK YOU for letting be a part of such a great event!!
Well behaved women rarely make history...

Re: THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1959

Had a great time Friday night and Saturday. I was somehow able to take my 69 GTO to the win in the quick bracket class (10.99 and faster). My family had a great time as well... Thanks to Jimmy Boles for doing a great job as well as all the staff. A+

69 GTO Judgment Day

Re: THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1963

A big THANKS to the TRP staff ! Great racin, great buncha cars and both days were extremely well organized ! Hella cool event !

Re: THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1964

No kiddin,it was an awesome fun day...Great to see all the drivers and spectators having a good time.....Thanks,Guys........Curt Huffman
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The older I get,the better I was!

Re: THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1967

Yes.....Thanks for really upping the quality of the Nitro Nats! Was a great day (even though my car was worthless, LOL) and ran smoothly. Thanks for your efforts!

DC

Re: THANKS TODD & TRP 1 year, 10 months ago #1969

congrates Johnny you did an awesome job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnny Gilliam
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds