Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

idea for bad boy pass?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: idea for bad boy pass?

idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #993

I personally would like to bring back the bad boy pass. It was one of my goals coming into this year, and I was pretty dissapointed to hear that it wasn't going to be done this year. Since the clocks aren't on at the midnights, why not let us go for a bad boy pass at TNT? Those who get it would get into the midnights for free like before. Most of the real racers probably wouldn't be too interested in going to the midnights, but it would get some faster and more interesting cars to come out. At the least, a bad boy pass could be a free tech card with paid admission. I go to every TNT and midnights I can (work permitting) and spending 40 bucks to race, plus gas, food, and what-not adds up every weekend. We come out to put on a show for the crowd, why not give a little something back to us? Just an idea.....

Re: idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #998

yep. we would like to bring out our Blown BBc Dragster, and run it at the midnights also. but not sure if we can, because we do not run mufflers, just Zoomie headers. and a bad boy pass would be helpfull.

Re: idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #1007

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Re: idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #1013

So, is this something that is going to be considered Randall, or is that a thanks but no thanks?

Re: idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #1023

Right now I am using The free tech cards that I am allotted,on inviting new and some old school (that have not been there in years) to the Midnight drags. It worked very well this past week. We need to show these racers that the Midnights have changed, no more boring race the clock stuff. I will continue this for a few more races or as long as they keep responding well.
If you guys know of someone who needs a little nudge to get their hot rod dusted off and back to the track, please let me know.
Thanks.

Re: idea for bad boy pass? 2 years, 3 months ago #1024

ray morris wrote:
yep. we would like to bring out our Blown BBc Dragster, and run it at the midnights also. but not sure if we can, because we do not run mufflers, just Zoomie headers. and a bad boy pass would be helpfull.

Ray, You bring it, we will run you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds