Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Midnights Program

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2757

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2759

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2763

hey jon , is your car have stock mustang 2 front end or is it aftermarket mustang 2 stuff..after several hours of putting headers on my car, its getting a mustang 2 front end

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2764

After buying parts that I can't use. I have found out that I have a 72/73 Pinto subframe under mine. It's all stock Pinto subframe grafted to my frame rails. If you go with a 74 an newer Pinto design or the Mustang II style that uses the radius arm. I have new tubular upper and lower arms, competition engineering 3way shocks, rotors with bearing an seals, coil springs, and even brake pads that I can't use.

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2765

Jon Hollis wrote:
After buying parts that I can't use. I have found out that I have a 72/73 Pinto subframe under mine. It's all stock Pinto subframe grafted to my frame rails. If you go with a 74 an newer Pinto design or the Mustang II style that uses the radius arm. I have new tubular upper and lower arms, competition engineering 3way shocks, rotors with bearing an seals, coil springs, and even brake pads that I can't use.
not sure yet, ill do it the poor boy way, just grate it into my rails, this will be after the this season, winter project , and ill be at least mini tubing it..right now i have huge tires under my car.. lol 26-6 inch..slicks..

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 3 months ago #2766

Jon Hollis wrote:
the early --pinto stuff is different then the 74 up stuff..mine is a mustang 2 so it has to be 74 up..mustang 2 came out in 74..if you get time and you will send me some pic 918-240-6854
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by johndickjr.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds