Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Midnights Program

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2767

Yeah expensive lesson to learn that FORD engineers had to change all the dimensional lengths of the a-arms after 72/73.. I've been collecting the stuff to upgrade my suspension until I gathered up everything. SO I've had some of it for 6 to 8 months and can't return it now. I'm going to take pictures and copy links to SPEEDWAY MOTORS where most was purchased and put it up for sale soon and try to get some of my money back.

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2768

johndickjr wrote:
the early --pinto stuff is different then the 74 up stuff..mine is a mustang 2 so it has to be 74 up..mustang 2 came out in 74..if you get time and you will send me some pic 918-240-6854

pics of parts or pics of my car's suspension??

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2769

Tried to edit the above post but it won't let me... GGRRRRRRRRRR

If you'd like to see the car it will be at the ATWOODS in Claremore next Saturday the 19th from 10am to 2pm trying to draw attention to a BOY SCOUT hotdog sale fundraiser.. After that I might stop by the track and spectate..

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2770

Jon Hollis wrote:
Tried to edit the above post but it won't let me... GGRRRRRRRRRR

If you'd like to see the car it will be at the ATWOODS in Claremore next Saturday the 19th from 10am to 2pm trying to draw attention to a BOY SCOUT hotdog sale fundraiser.. After that I might stop by the track and spectate..
ill stop a have a hot dog and look at your car

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2771

OOPS Saturday is the 20th...

Re: Midnights Program 1 year, 4 months ago #2775

Friday night was fun and the POntiac event was a real show with all tthe heavy iron going so quick. it was ran very profesionaly and would have been more fun if my car had cooperated with me but next year or maybe a few mid nite drags.Met a lot of nice people and hhad fun inspite of the early rain.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds