Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

whats up with the midnights
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: whats up with the midnights

whats up with the midnights 2 years, 4 months ago #1691

seems the midnights was a wash last saturday..whats the deal..
Last Edit: 2 years, 4 months ago by johndickjr.

Re: whats up with the midnights 2 years, 4 months ago #1693

I think its the clocks... kids can't claim they run 9's anymore when everyone can see that 18. something shining down there LOL...

I won 10.50 index the other night, 4 cars, 1 of them left after entering and doing 1 qualifying pass for some reason which left 3 of us in the show. I did not get a bye run so had 2 races... Hard to figure out where to throw on the brakes to slow it up enough but managed it in the end...

Re: whats up with the midnights 2 years, 4 months ago #1694

WOW you guys must not look around. We had a good midnight last week. Truly this years Midnights have been bigger than all of the last 3 years.
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: whats up with the midnights 2 years, 4 months ago #1698

i think last saturday went great. the only input i have is when the index racers are called make sure they know which lane and keep the midnighters at the mid stripe so we don't have to drive around them. all in all it was fun. lost the only round that counted though!!

Re: whats up with the midnights 2 years, 4 months ago #1700

Todd Martin wrote:
WOW you guys must not look around. We had a good midnight last week. Truly this years Midnights have been bigger than all of the last 3 years.
i was just talking about this past Saturday..just seemed to be a very low car count..1-4 cars in each class for shootout..and normal midnight people was low count ..just asking is all
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds