Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Lets open the midnight discussions.....again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #785

I've only lived in Tulsa for 5.5 years. The first time I went to the midnights was about 6 or 7 years ago. They ran it just like they did last year and the line was almost a half mile long in both directions to get in.

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #786

all this talk about no time and then the crowd will be huge is BS..the crowd will be there no matter what..i do not know the count each week in the past..i do know that if you not there by 10 you was sitting 1/2 mile from the gate in both directions, if there is a lower count it just may be simple economics, point is lights on or not, midnights will always have a nice crowd, i will be going to matter what
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by johndickjr.

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #795

johndickjr wrote:
all this talk about no time and then the crowd will be huge is BS..the crowd will be there no matter what..i do not know the count each week in the past..i do know that if you not there by 10 you was sitting 1/2 mile from the gate in both directions, if there is a lower count it just may be simple economics, point is lights on or not, midnights will always have a nice crowd, i will be going to matter what

There hasnt been much of a crowd for the midnights the last few years that I've seen, except for a couple exceptions.
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds