Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Lets open the midnight discussions.....again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #212

the "list" is not a efficient choice or idea and a administration nitemare . I know from experience we did it thru OKSCA for a year to try something new . that is why the if you think your faster call them out like the old days is BACK finally .

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #216

Eric wrote:
I see it as , if your looking for rules and stipulations on being the fastest at the midnight your prob not even close to being in the running . The days of , drive it in , street tire , blah blah blah are long gone due to the fact there are guys running drag radial cars they can drive on the street in the 6 second range . show up have fun and come back next weekend . If your looking for rules stipulations etc you need to be class racing not grudge racing at the midnights .

couldnt agree more.. everyone talking about wanting to be the badest mofo at the midnights or king of the track...BUT THE ONLY WAY THE BADDEST CAN BE THE BADDEST IS IF HE MEETS ALL THEESE RULES AND REQUIREMENTS SO ITS FAIR TO EVERYONE?? that makes no sense!! like e said if your worried about being fair and evenly matched go class race, but if you think you have got the baddest thing on 2 or 4 wheels at the midnights, step up and race your race and see who is THE TRUE BADDEST MOFO OF THE MIDNIGHTS DRAGS!!
~JUNIOR~
~BUSTED ROD RACING~

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #217

• Caleb
Yep....you guys are both correct.

Maybe I'll just cruise to BK with Clocker and checkout the 8 track guys.....

Pro vs Cons ??

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #218

on another note, kinda funny to think about, but everyone is so focused on the old days, but in the old days pretty sure they could give a crap less about discussing how to make it fair to be the fastest car there or worrying about how to make it more exciting for the spectators with more even match ups.. all the old timers worried about is dragging the ass of any car that lined up next to them, then making it back to the pits and collecting there cheese!! and then looking for the next one that wanted to step up, and that mentality my friends is what made the old midnight drags the old midnight drags!!
.... not really the case anymore in my opininion...
~JUNIOR~
~BUSTED ROD RACING~

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #221

well lets get this started. who wants to have a little match race when i get the slowbalt back??? its just a turbo.

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 6 months ago #225

Turn tha lights off. But give out E.T. Slips
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds