Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Lets open the midnight discussions.....again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again

Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #134

• Caleb
Can we get back to discussing the plans for the 2012 midnights ??

Clocks...on/off ??
Tech ??
gate times ??
Bad boy pass/"fast"list ??...what et did we decide on for the given style of vehicle ??.....Are there any rules to qualify for the list ?? Driven in the gates..ect...?? It would be nice if more emphases was put on "street" vehicles competing for the fast list. Like a cruise to the track to validate the vehicles ability (maybe sponsored by a local speed shop, the "crew" could meet there then cruise to the track).

And IMHO, when we nail down a rule/idea...it needs to be a sticky. So anyone can find/read the rules and such without searching for days through the old threads.

Thanks.......

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #138

Don't quote me but I talked to them yesterday and they said no clocks, no more bad boy pass and they will have a runoff of the fastest vehicles per class that they will call to the lanes

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #145

• Caleb
Times (based on the run off) ??
Ten vehicles in each "class" ??
Any rules or requirements for the vehicle in each class ?? Or as long as it can be tailored in the gate and pass tech....Lol.....
It would be nice if there were a "real" street class......I know that would open a can of worms.....

What does everyone else think ??

Just trying to make the midnights fun and like it used to be (mid/late 90's and even early 2000's). There will always be the superstars at the midnights (stacker rigs..aka~Pope's pinto, Palmers camaro..ect...back in the day) but I think the staple of FAST LIST cars should be driven in...at a minimum.

And don't think that will be a boring field.....I can think of a couple mid 8 seconds rides that would drive in the gates. And take pride in doing so !!

Lets hear your opinions........good or bad....that is how a discussion works.

Thanks.......

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #149

Driven in? Who drives anything fast anymore?

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #151

correct me if i'm wrong. but the midnights were created centered around the idea of the run what ya brung baddest of the street cars yes?

so, why not just make the cars competing for a badboy pass or king of the track, whatever its going to be called. only run street equipment?? i know now a days running a "dot" tire isn't going to limit anyone. perhaps cars must have mufflers, all glass, stock fire wall, TAG AND INSURANCE

just brainstorming here...
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Mark Whitte.

Re: Lets open the midnight discussions.....again 2 years, 9 months ago #165

What happened to the "real name" requirement????????? Mr. LS Oholic???
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Ken Nelson.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds