Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1169

Look Bubba, I Was on your side . But now I see maybe why you didn't get it.

If you're running on the "street" it's a Rule "If you chase It's a race" I didn't make that rule it was there way before me.

And my car Is Slow , but I'll GUARANTEE YOU you'll never hear me or see me CRYIN' cause I got Beat...
IRONHEAD'ed 355
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randall Mink

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1175

hummm I kinda see your point, but, we were at the DRAG STRIP,,, so lets not bring street racing rules in to this, because i have never EVER. seen a rule book on the STREET RACING RULES, maybe i need to look at NHRA or IHRA or E- bay for that book. this was at a sanctioned NHRA track, but i see what your saying on the street racing deal.

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1177

Actually i did get paid and im far from crying and i didnt get beat at all he went red and i had already out ran him once! All were sayn is how can somebody red light or jump and they still get the win light. I also know my car isnt the fastest but it was lastnight hands down and no way no how can anybody say otherwise!
Melson Chassis Works

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1178

Hey Ray when u find one of those books pic me up one and I'll pay ya when I see ya
Thx a million HA

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1179

This is great stuff!!!!! I love to see the blood finally flowing in the grudge racing world!!!
It took a little 1.3ltr import to get things going!!! I saw the Mazda guy at the track today (as he was picking up his $700) and asked him to return to the Midnights ASAP!!!
This is why we dont race the clock and give the money to the fastest time posted, its not nearly as much fun. Cant wait until next week.

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 2 months ago #1180

hehehheheh..yep just trying to help..LOL.. yep. that damn import was fast. they were nice guys, i was just wondering how they did today. and P.S> give out them BADBOY passes again, and we will show up. heck, that gate fee gets into my PIZZA money,, AND tell that import to come on back,, and i will put more than 3lbs of boost in our small Big block and really hand him his ass..lol ..lol.. but really we had a good time, and they were nice guys, and a cool fast car,, we just dont get that red light thing at the starting line and we loose ?? , it took away from my moment !!
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds