Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1232

OOPS,, I MEAN IF I THINK THE OTHER CAR JUMPED EARLY. BECAUSE THERE WILL NOT BE A RED LIGHT TO PROVE IT, JUST MY 20/20 EYE VISION. THAT CAN TELL THAT HE JUMPED EARLY. HUMMM I SURE WAS THINKING THAT'S WHAT THE RED LIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TREE WAS FOR. SO IF HE FEELS HE DIDN'T JUMP WE CAN GET INTO A BIG OL ARGUMENT OVER ME SAYING HE JUMP. AND HIM SATING HE DIDN'T,, YEP JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS, FIGHTING OVER STUPID CHIT !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1233

HEY GUYS.... this is drag racing.... 2012......first RED ... looses period....other wise... pick a side cause there is going to be ONE HELL OF A FIGHT......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Troy Lee

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1234

Jon McLain wrote:
I like the "instant green" idea. Like startin' of a flashlight . Midnights were never meet to be for a test n tune or for the bracket racers . It is to bring the racing off the streets to the track.

No book with rules cause the rules wouldn't fill one page.

Rule 1 : You pull to the line , you better be ready to race.
Rule 2 : If you chase , its a race. It's your word against their and no one wants to hear either.
Rule 3 : First across the line wins.

Theirs your rules .

question rule 2: then y even have a tree if the green or red dosent mean shit?

Once again i understand y you can argue on this subject you have prob never been in a position to win fastest car of the night hell it would take TODD'S car pulling yours just to get close!
Melson Chassis Works

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1235

LOL i love you Randall
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randall Mink

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1237

Heck don't stop at the burn out just keep on goin 1st to the strip wins

Re: RED LIGHT 1 year, 10 months ago #1239

Mike Roberts wrote:
Heck don't stop at the burn out just keep on goin 1st to the strip wins
YEP !!!! ( WATER BOX RACING ), WHEN BIG MIKE, SAYS GET IN THE WATER BOX. ITS ON, JUST HIT IT, AND SMOKEM DOWN THE TRACK, FIRST ONE THERE WINS,,
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds