Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1207

I guess i am slowwww. or i didn't understand, ( Instant Green ) i dont see how that would fix it. when the other car jumps you at the tree. he should get the Red light and a automatic loss.. or are you saying that no matter what. when both cars are fully staged. they both get green no matter what. ?? just trying to be very clear on these un written. Grudge race track rules, LOL...

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1208

Lol this Sh*T's getting deep in here wow. Sounds like the whole rule book just need to be re written. And the 2nd place Bikini Grl has my vote lol. Also if we could get a heads up of which bathroom stall is going to have all the new rules wrote in crayon at that would be appreciated thx

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1211

ray morris wrote:
I guess i am slowwww. or i didn't understand, ( Instant Green ) i dont see how that would fix it. when the other car jumps you at the tree. he should get the Red light and a automatic loss.. or are you saying that no matter what. when both cars are fully staged. they both get green no matter what. ?? just trying to be very clear on these un written. Grudge race track rules, LOL...

if i understood todd correctly, what he means is once both cars are staged, don't even light up the three ambers, just go straight green. that way it'll be 99.99% guaranteed that they won't jump the gun because they won't know when it'll turn green. could be 1 second after staging could be 7 seconds after staging.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Mark Whitte.

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1212

hummm, so we can stage last and just go, when we both staged, and the other can can wait that 1 sec to 7 seconds and the tree will still go Green, and still no Red light for jumping early..

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1214

Mark gets it....
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 5 months ago #1222

been a while for me but as i recall, back in the day it was like a pro tree. but as was said, no ambers and just green would work,,

there would still be someone jump and need a red , but no automatic win lite , so just like in the day, chase makes a race, if they go red and you still try to run em dowm you lose
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randall Mink
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds