Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1194

So basically, you can purposely jump a Red if you are pretty sure you will get chased on Red... & win if you stay out in front??? Is that just in Tulsa? If that is the case, they just invented a whole new kind of racing. "Early Red Light Gamble"... LOL...... I COPIED THIS FROM THE FORUM IN RACINGJUNK.COM Now pat. if you just go ahead and launch as soon as the other car stages. and turn the red light on, and if he moves, i will just say thats chasing, and if he doesnt catch you , YOU Win,,,LOLLOLOLOLOLOL..

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1196

Wow i just got online and tried to figure this post out???? let me see if i have this right. you go red but because the other car leaves the line you can still win??? With a red lite. So tell me why are you using the tree??

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1201

Robin stepped in. So no more tree! That takes care of the red light problem.

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1202

Randall Mink wrote:
Robin stepped in. So no more tree! That takes care of the red light problem.

So flagman armdrop what and we need these rules on paper not as we go so thier wont be anymore problems where do i need to look go find these rules?
Melson Chassis Works

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1204

The racers should make them. But every racer will have to approve them. But I would like to request a hot chick to be the flag girl. Maybe the 1st. or 2nd. place Bikini contest girls do it?

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 4 months ago #1206

Get with Jimmy or Ginger we can do Instant green. No Red Light, Just Stage and then the green light comes on.
Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park
The following user(s) said Thank You: robin phelps
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds