Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1181

They said they were bringing grudge racing back to the midnights. Midnights were started to bring Street racing to a "Safe and Legal" place. That is also what I was told when I talked with Bo at the Starbird show.

Now you guys know how it works , "Call'em out" if you think you can really Beat'em. "Double or Nothin' " get your money back.
You're Grudge Racin' now , not bracket racin' . NHRA don't have nothin' to do with it.
There will be a learning curve for those who never "street raced" or been to the old midnights (before the Guterman era)
IRONHEAD'ed 355

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1182

Heck or a free tech card for the next trip would be nice. But ya it was a fun night the ol bug was an attention getter by far watching the crowds reaction was just as fun as watching it make a pass.

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1183

MAN ,,i am running out of pee for this pissing contest, but a tree is a tree. if its red youuuuuu loooooooose, i am done, i hope, ooh and as for the not remembering the old stuff. i had the Burgandy 80 vette with the blower. and the tubbed 70 nova with the blower, and the 23t bucket roadster, with the Blower, back in Roger Melson , Ron Polard, Ratchet, and Ron Remington, and the Hooter Shakker, and that white 55 chevy with the 4 speed.. and it was .... YES,, A RED AT THE TREE and you LOOSE.. then you talk about a rematch. but you still lost. NOW bring on the old days, been there done that and now we are back. SO BRING IT ON A GREEEEEEN LIGHT, lol.. no hard feelings.. just stirring it up..

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1184

The Mazda won the fast class (FIP Forced induction pro) whatever that means!

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1185

ray morris wrote:
MAN ,,i am running out of pee for this pissing contest, but a tree is a tree. if its red youuuuuu loooooooose, i am done, i hope, ooh and as for the not remembering the old stuff. i had the Burgandy 80 vette with the blower. and the tubbed 70 nova with the blower, and the 23t bucket roadster, with the Blower, back in Roger Melson , Ron Polard, Ratchet, and Ron Remington, and the Hooter Shakker, and that white 55 chevy with the 4 speed.. and it was .... YES,, A RED AT THE TREE and you LOOSE.. then you talk about a rematch. but you still lost. NOW bring on the old days, been there done that and now we are back. SO BRING IT ON A GREEEEEEN LIGHT, lol.. no hard feelings.. just stirring it up..

I was around them. I had 67 candy apple red 4speed chevelle and 71 tube chassie VW squareback with the mitor thats now in my camaro. I was aways around Utley and all the Dawsonites.
IRONHEAD'ed 355

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 3 months ago #1187

Jon McLain wrote:
ray morris wrote:

I was around them. I had 67 candy apple red 4speed chevelle and 71 tube chassie VW squareback with the mitor thats now in my camaro. I was aways around Utley and all the Dawsonites.

Oh wait i was around them to i might have been young but i was there and i sure do remember watching them make passes and seeing the times on the board! Hell i even road to the track in one of them guys car and then road home in it!
Melson Chassis Works
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds