Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RED LIGHT

RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1162

No if ands or buts a red lights a red lights a red light in any drag racing
Event a red light is a loss or if u jump in GRUDGE RACEING which the midnights is or an arms drop u loose

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1163

yep. NHRA, IHRA, out law racing, 10.5 tire racing, Grudge racing. Heck back. yard 3 wheeler racing. . I been racing for 30 plus years, and never has a car had a red light, and still won, till last night, that Turbo car went red at the tree last night, ( i got the video ) and it still got the win light, That turbo car went red. and now the tower says, If a car goes RED, and the other car STILL PURSUES IT. THEN the red light really didn't happen. WELL I GOTTA THROW THE BULL CHIT CARD ON THAT !!!!!!!! I dont know who wrote that rule on the wall WITH A crayon. THATS JUST STUUUUUUPID !!!

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1165

In the street racin' world "Chasin' is Racin' " but I wasn't there for that race I guess . Bent a Valve first pass last night.
Me , if we're racin' with the tree and it shows "red" it's a loose. If it's "flagged and you chase It's a race.
IRONHEAD'ed 355

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1166

Jon McLain wrote:
In the street racin' world "Chasin' is Racin' " but I wasn't there for that race I guess . Bent a Valve first pass last night.
Me , if we're racin' with the tree and it shows "red" it's a loose. If it's "flagged and you chase It's a race.

Thats the dumbest sh*t ive heard if its flagged the driver isnt going to be able to tell if the other person jumped very easy i under stand in ur slow car you could, but you step off in a 8 sec car im runing my car and leting the people standing there be able to tell if the other jumped! I dont care where i am if the other person goes red i still make a full pass!
Melson Chassis Works

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1167

Yep. the tower told us, that if the other cars goes RED, you are suppose to let them go, so you can get the win, or you can try to run them down, well HELL yea we are going to try to run them down, because thats a free win pass for us, WE WON !!! the other car went red ... and as for the comment ( In the street racin' world "Chasin' is Racin') WELL WE AINT RUNNING NASCAR, HERE. we are drag racing, . thats why we have a Staging and starting tree, so you can tell if somebody leaves early. U GO RED, U GO HOME,, None of that ... oooh shit i left early. and red light and got a 3 car jump on him, now i hope he dont run me down,,but if he cat catch me , i still get the win,, COME ON YOU KNOW THATS CRAP..

Re: RED LIGHT 2 years, 1 month ago #1168

X2 Ray and Pat red lights a loose it's very black and white this should of never
Turned into as much BS as it has. a red light does not mean win in ANY drag racing event
And I like to see someone sit there while the other car goes red it's not Gona happen its a free pass.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds