Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Open early on Friday March 30 ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Open early on Friday March 30 ?

Re: Open early on Friday March 30 ? 2 years, 5 months ago #685

Just my opion but you could open the gate say at 2ish and open tech at 5 ish and be ready to race at 6. the cost of having somebody at the gate is minimal at 4 hrs and you have the program moving along nicely and RAVE reviews.

Re: Open early on Friday March 30 ? 2 years, 5 months ago #695

apparently you people that want to open at noon dont have jobs? that would be awesome to open at noon when everyone that works gets off at 430 or 5 and get there at 6-8 ish? test and tune has always been in the evening on friday nights for a reason.. you wanna test in the day there is a tnt today from you guessed it noon to 6pm... just saying,

Re: Open early on Friday March 30 ? 2 years, 5 months ago #702

Heres a tip Cody,take a vacation day.

Re: Open early on Friday March 30 ? 2 years, 5 months ago #704

opening the gates early is not a bad idea but not start testing til 630 or 7, that way the people who want to get there early and park can, and im not the only one that will work on friday that could use a test day im sure.

Re: Open early on Friday March 30 ? 2 years, 5 months ago #719

I think what people are saying here is to open the gates for parking a little bit early and that way there isn't a big bottleneck at the gates and of course at tech (are there going to be 2 tech people?). Is it necessary?? no of course not (but the new mgt asked for idea's) Would it make people smile and help speed up the process?? maybe and thats a good thing .
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds