Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Would you bracket race for trophies only?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Would you bracket race for trophies only?

Re: Would you bracket race for trophies only? 2 years, 5 months ago #705

another good one would be a no time trial race.

Re: Would you bracket race for trophies only? 2 years, 5 months ago #746

I raced in the trophie class for 2 years, Then i was told i had too move on too No/E, That cars like mine was picking on slower cars, Beginners, New Racers, etc...And that the new people would stop coming out too race. I didnt race in Super ET for that purpose, I raced in the trophie class because i could afford it. I went from racing (EVERY) time the track was open, Tuesday nite TNT, Whoop ass Wensday, Friday nite TNT, And Brackets on Saturday an Sunday, too just Racing the day of the Brackets. I loved racing for Trophies, When the money is spent, You have nothing left. Trophies last forever. Cant show your kids money that you won 10 years ago... But a trophie you can. And the story that goes with it... The one thing we ALL can agree on is Money is tight Every where.
2006 Super ET Champion.
2007 Super ET Runner-Up.
2010 No/E 3rd Place.

Re: Would you bracket race for trophies only? 2 years, 5 months ago #748

To me, if a guy wants to run for trophey, then let him.
Some guys like that, more power to them.
Let a racer race whatever class he wants to.

Re: Would you bracket race for trophies only? 2 years, 5 months ago #752

I know i'm just another voice out there that few listen to but. Carl Blanton has what i would say is the best bracket program in the midwest, because he has a guaranteed purse and a low entry fee. Who wants to pay $65 to win $750? I don't know why nobody has used the same basic structure. Personally I race because i love it, not for the money. But how the heck are you supposed to pay for fuel to the track and upkeep on the car?
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds