Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program?

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #592

I like what I am Reading. This is the most positve post I have seen all year on this site. As Wade said we are already planing on doing several of these items.
Hold on because we will be speeding things up and the racers need to be ready.

Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #620

I know it was a tough sell to get Dan to give anything out free (and it wasn't all free) but when he handed out free tickets to the brackets that did get specators into the bracket races. you could tell by all the families walking around early. they did eat at the concession and it made it to where the racers could bring all there family and some friends. but it started to hurt attendance due to the fact that alot of the races were during the day with 100 degree heat or on sunday and that didn't help.

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #623

Never hire a smoker dont shut down the track for a smoke break. when a employee needs a break rotate a person, dont shut down the whole track for a 15 minute break, it always turns into a 45 minute break . good luck i hope to see you soon !!!!!!!!

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #625

William I understand what you are saying. The only issue is that we only have 3 or 4 EMS workers, They have to be track side every pass. So we do have to stop every so offten to let them use the bathroom. Everything else they need to do can be sitting in the truck watching.
Todd
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #636

stepping away from backets and more towards over all profits here

but what about creating an event thats unique to TRP. like a shoot out style race geared toward a common car. i'm not saying this cause i'm one of them, but lets face it theres a lot of people with 4 bangers who think they're the bee's knees. why not create an event for them to show it. could use rules similar to Import Face Off or the like. may not big huge the first year but i bet by word of mouth and advertising it would be pretty dang big the second or 3rd. i know for a fact if even half of the cars in the tuls/okc scene came out, 200 car fields easily.

just brainstorming, could be done with any type of car. like say a corvette shoot out. trailblazer ss vs cherokee srt8 shoot out. etc etc...

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 4 months ago #699

I'm watching the live stream fromthe divisional at Vegas, watch the rate that they are sending cars downtrack

www.insidetopalcohol.com/showthread.php?...-Regional-right-here!&p=167197#post167197
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds