Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program?

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 8 months ago #717

Thunder Valley runs the Jr. Dragsters earlier in the day before the regular bracket race.
This really speeds the program up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randall Mink

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 7 months ago #734

Open time trials to a certin time will help.
Jr. Dragsters are time consumers.
No break. Have a floating employee fill in for, one at a time breaks.
Have track ready before start time. And start the first burn-out at start time.

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 7 months ago #744

Good ideas.

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 7 months ago #745

Mark Whitte wrote:
stepping away from backets and more towards over all profits here

but what about creating an event thats unique to TRP. like a shoot out style race geared toward a common car. i'm not saying this cause i'm one of them, but lets face it theres a lot of people with 4 bangers who think they're the bee's knees. why not create an event for them to show it. could use rules similar to Import Face Off or the like. may not big huge the first year but i bet by word of mouth and advertising it would be pretty dang big the second or 3rd. i know for a fact if even half of the cars in the tuls/okc scene came out, 200 car fields easily.

just brainstorming, could be done with any type of car. like say a corvette shoot out. trailblazer ss vs cherokee srt8 shoot out. etc etc...

How about calling the class, (Real Factory street Shootout) or ( Show Room ShootOut) A class just for daily drivers, street cars, Anything you would see driving down the road at anytime of the day or night. Just my .002

(LRC)Racing chris
2006 Super ET Champion.
2007 Super ET Runner-Up.
2010 No/E 3rd Place.

Re: Ideas on how to speed up the bracket program? 2 years, 7 months ago #747

jr dragsters are time consumers? REALLY? I think you should run no box on fri and run super pro and jr on sat
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds