Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Keep door cars and dragaters separate?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Keep door cars and dragaters separate?

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #576

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
I'm trying to get "other" people's opinions and looking for things that would bring more cars out. You stated your opinion, thanks. I don't run SPro so it doesn't matter to me personally. I have gotten several people's input that they would like a Pro class (SPro no dragsters allowed) and we didn't want to add that to the bracket program until we got enough cars so this would be a compromise in the short term.

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #578

Hey Wade it couldn't hurt to try it, but what do you do when it's 1st or 2nd rd and uneven # of cars or dragsters, give them both a bye or ???

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #582

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
No, you just keep them separate until you can't, encourages people to get to the lanes and if you in the back it's the luck of the draw and the last one will have to run a digger.

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #585

Wade Metzinger wrote:
I'm trying to get "other" people's opinions and looking for things that would bring more cars out. You stated your opinion, thanks. I don't run SPro so it doesn't matter to me personally. I have gotten several people's input that they would like a Pro class (SPro no dragsters allowed) and we didn't want to add that to the bracket program until we got enough cars so this would be a compromise in the short term.
whats keeping people is out is the sheer cost of racing.. people spend 100.00+$ on just fuel to tow your car that is even before you get in the gate..having 2 different classes will not bring out more cars in my opinion

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #587

Not that I would make the tow for a weekly bracket race because gas is just to high and I don't have that kinda money, but if I was closer I would come to a track that kept them separate over one that didn't. That is unless there was a great difference in payout.

Re: Keep door cars and dragaters separate? 2 years, 4 months ago #604

Cost of fuel is a lame excuse. It costs just as much or more to drag a boat to the lake or go bass fishing.
Sure, cost on everthing is high.
If you want to go race, you have to budet for it, just like any other hobby.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds