Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race

Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race 4 months ago #3953

This year it's TRP's turn to host the NHRA Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race. Winners get a real nice "Wally on a plaque" from NHRA. I won this race at Tulsa two years ago and would love a chance to win it again.

Currently it is not on the schedule. Seems like the track could do a little promotion and maybe do well with this deal. Make one of the September races the "Oklahoma State Championship".

Get ahold of the Division 4 director and make this happen. Come on TRP----throw the bracket racers a crumb.

Re: Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race 4 months ago #3954

When I did a Google search, I found the NHRA OK State Championship on the preliminary schedule that TRP posted in early 2014. It was scheduled for Saturday, September 13. I posted on Facebook and got a response that they would check with Jimmy and see about it. I also asked about updating the points and they said they would get that done also. That was yesterday.

Jana Stookey

Re: Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race 3 months, 3 weeks ago #3964

The last two points races are both something. One of them is the state championship race and the other is our last good guys challenge.

Re: Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race 3 months, 3 weeks ago #3966

Thank you. I looked at the schedule just now and saw it listed. Must have happened in the last few days. Glad to see it.

I hope the track does something to promote it. At least put it on the front page of the website.

Re: Oklahoma State Championship Bracket Race 3 months, 3 weeks ago #3967

Just to give everyone an update. I have asked NHRA to get the state champion race schedule update to show that we do have a race on september 14th. The last goood guys challange race is september 13th. They are updateing the good guys points also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chase Stookey
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds