2014, bracket final rules.
TRP will be looking for 3 racers that will take on the responsibility of being the representative for the TRP team in 2014.
All the following was agreed upon by all Div 4 tracks at the Div meeting.
NEW for 2014 you must join the points fund to be eligible to run in at the bracket finals.
1. To Include a Race Of Champions for the Motorcycle Category for the Summit ET Bracket Finals. Each track has the opportunity to bring 1 motorcycle to participate in the Race Of Champions. Participant must have competed in at least 2 Summit ET bracket events at home track.
2. If a Racer completed and won any class at another ET Bracket Finals; that allows them to attend the World Finals in Pomona; they are not eligible to participate in another ET Bracket Finals after such win.
3. An Alternates bracket race will be held on Sunday for the remaining alternates on each team. Purse will be 80% of 1st round participants entry fee. All alternates pay for a full entry.
4. Each Team may only have a Maximum of 10 Alternates.
5. All participants on the team roster must have competed in at least 2 Member Tracks Summit ET points events during the current season.
Tulsa Raceway Park
The administrator has disabled public write access.