Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: buy back for 2014

buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3553

I just want to see what you bracket racers think on buy backs, do you like it how it is or do you prefer that 2nd round should be buy backs run buy backs, i think it should be 2nd round is buy backs only, just my opinion please discuss

Re: buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3554

Meh, if it is buybacks only in the second round that is one less pass I get to make. I have no problem with how it is done.

Curtis

Re: buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3555

Personally... I think Buyback should line up in a specific lane and have to race one another 2nd round. If odd number the last buyback car races a winner from another lane. I've seen people somehow end up racing the same person they beat first round in the 2nd round and that just doesn't seem fair.

With this new 2 day format and no midnights. I also think a Gamblers race or Consolation race after 3rd or 4th round would be a good idea..

Bring on next season!!

Re: buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3556

Jon Hollis wrote:
Personally... I think Buyback should line up in a specific lane and have to race one another 2nd round. If odd number the last buyback car races a winner from another lane. I've seen people somehow end up racing the same person they beat first round in the 2nd round and that just doesn't seem fair.

With this new 2 day format and no midnights. I also think a Gamblers race or Consolation race after 3rd or 4th round would be a good idea..

Bring on next season!!

I could live with that.

Re: buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3557

TRP is looking for the 2014 season to be greatly diffrent. We are trying to make it better for the Bracket racer.
As far as buy backs in 2014 all RE Entry racers will race each other in the second round then the winners will be put back in with all the racers.

We will be doing some Gamblers races and other things also pn Satuirday night.

We are planing on a Meeting for all the Brackert races in Early January a month before our Banquet meeting to discuss several new ideas for 2014, So if you have any please attend the meeting or post here.
I will let everyone know the time and place of the meeting in January.
Tulsa Raceway Park
The following user(s) said Thank You: curtis reed, Jon Hollis

Re: buy back for 2014 11 months ago #3559

Why,
What is the point??? If I have to buy I don't care WHAT lane I line up in....I just don't see what the issue is????
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds