Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals???

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #3388

The people you speak of that have not ran a race at Tulsa this year are coming to the last points race and racing and going to sign up then. Second of all I want to say that I have not turned away anyone. I have not told anyone they can not run for Tulsa. I do not have the right to do that because I do not work for Tulsa. I am just a racer trying to get ya a full team and give us the best chance to win the team championship. Apparently I am out of line so I am done trying to help.

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #3390

Parker don't get your feelings hurt. i appreaciate you trying to get a team together. if anybody has ever done that job it is very HARD. keep up the good work and maybe people could be limited to one entry until a sign up date so nobody can say they couldn't go. once the date passes then double cars can be taken. i for one am so glad that tulsa will have a TEAM yeah

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #3399

The Double entry is fine with me. If a racer has not raced with TRP yet then they should be on the list yet.
Please start a list of these racers and we will make sure the get on after they race.
Parker dont give up. I Thank You for even starting this litst and for being ahead of the game for the TRP team
Tulsa Raceway Park

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #3402

Date for the team Finals, October 17th thru the 20th.

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #3406

What are the class'? How does this race work...I see some names are listed more than once...I might want to go
Regards

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #3408

Hello...
Anyone out there????I Its hard to believe in 11 hours no one in charge has not seen my POST...Cody may right...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds