Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

NHRA Division 4 Team Finals???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals???

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3387

well get with your team recruiter and ask him who has and has not ran a bracket race at trp. trust me i'm all for having a full team but not with people that didn't even race 1 bracket race at Tulsa. Especially when people that did are trying to get on and they are getting turned away.

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3389

the good thing is we have another bracket race at tulsa and if these people (i don't know who anybody is talking about) would like to come race with us then they can go to team finals with us!!! Parker not like somebody lol thats funny drag racing isn't like that is it???

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3391

The people you speak of that have not ran a race at Tulsa this year are coming to the last points race and racing and going to sign up then. Second of all I want to say that I have not turned away anyone. I have not told anyone they can not run for Tulsa. I do not have the right to do that because I do not work for Tulsa. I am just a racer trying to get ya a full team and give us the best chance to win the team championship. Apparently I am out of line so I am done trying to help.

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3392

Anyone that has raced with us and or in the trp points will have first shot on the list. Sorry guys but we have been doing pit repairs and lot of work around the track so I have been on here last few days. I will get with parker and I have also called the motorplex to get the final schedule and official roster from NHRA so we can get everyone signed up. As soon as I get the final roster I will get a list going of everyone on number of shirts and sizes you need. Also I would thank parker for his help the year on getting a full team together. Thanks guys and gals and we look forward to a great fun winning weekend at the team finals.
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by Jimmy Boles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: robin phelps

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3410

I thought you had to run two races to be on the team?

Re: NHRA Division 4 Team Finals??? 11 months, 1 week ago #3412

According to the rules.

Drivers must have competed in the NHRA Summit Racing Series program at their team track during the current year at a minimum of two separate events. (no exceptions)
Just another bracket racer!
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds