Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Delay Box in car, entering No-E
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Delay Box in car, entering No-E

Delay Box in car, entering No-E 1 year ago #3234

Some of you know I have been driving Rodger Eckhardt's digger in super pro lately. After talking to him this evening, would it be a problem with the no-e racers, if the box was in the car with him driving. Basicaly the only reason I am driving the car, is he seems to think he cant compete in the delay box class. If we were to double enter the car in no-e with him, and me in super pro, would there be a problem. The car has a pro brake, so the button has to be active to back up, the button is on the dash, so the starter could easily see if it was being used.
Just a though, what say the no-e racers, and track personnel only please.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Delay Box in car, entering No-E 1 year ago #3235

I'm good with it.

Re: Delay Box in car, entering No-E 1 year ago #3240

hey Bobby i just saw this post. we talked about this at the track and i was surprised that he was runing in no/e with the box in the car. i certainly didn't have a problem with it because i understand roger and the situation. with that said i do believe that could be a problem down the line because now the rule isn't being inforced and where do you draw the line. i know when Jeremy was driving his dragster in No/e he had special wiring in it to take the box out (and i know it was a pain) but thats what he had to do. with that said i know we have a dragster in the shop that couldn't run in no/e because we can't take the box out. i know dennis might want to do that. so it would be nice if the track management would make a decision on this. (and this is a big can of worms) lol
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds