Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BRACKET RACING

BRACKET RACING 1 year, 4 months ago #2940

i know that i'm not a high dollar racer... but i do spend a lot of money on my car... when i go to trp... it seems to me that if you don't have a $250.000,00 dollar race car... you are just " sort of taking up space"... not a real race car... i re-did my whole car over the winter to run no-e- class with a trans brake.... now that is gone... i would like to see a 0.00 to 10.99 class ... i race because i love drag racing.... i don't do it for the money.... some people race for the bucks... great... that is what nhra national events are about...this trac seems to cater to the " high dollar " guys not the majority of .us.. . also real bracket cars run 1/4 mile..........thanks again.... caveman...aka Mark Brasher......chelsea ok......................

Re: BRACKET RACING 1 year, 4 months ago #2941

mwbrasher wrote:
i know that i'm not a high dollar racer... but i do spend a lot of money on my car... when i go to trp... it seems to me that if you don't have a $250.000,00 dollar race car... you are just " sort of taking up space"... not a real race car... i re-did my whole car over the winter to run no-e- class with a trans brake.... now that is gone... i would like to see a 0.00 to 10.99 class ... i race because i love drag racing.... i don't do it for the money.... some people race for the bucks... great... that is what nhra national events are about...this trac seems to cater to the " high dollar " guys not the majority of .us.. . also real bracket cars run 1/4 mile..........thanks again.... caveman...aka Mark Brasher......chelsea ok......................

Good Lord! I didn't see any $250000 dollar cars at the track at the Bracketpolazza the other day. Now I saw some motorhomes that cost that much though. If you think that the track caters to high dollar racers you must have not seen much racing there. I have not seen very many over $50000.

Re: BRACKET RACING 1 year, 4 months ago #2942

yeah steve you ar right i was not there... still working on my vega... i don't know about you.. but a $ 50000 race car is a lot of money... you might wan't to check out the track owners cars... bet they are a little more than 50000... thanks caveman

Re: BRACKET RACING 1 year, 4 months ago #2943

also i think i should have put this under ' BRACKET RACING DEAD" thanks again

Re: BRACKET RACING 1 year, 3 months ago #3103

Will I be able to run my 4500 dollar truck in the bracket series? Its not fast, but very consistent. And that's what wins races.

Re: BRACKET RACING 1 year, 3 months ago #3104

yep if it will pass tech, you can run what you brung! that's why they make window chalk:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike DeVore
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds