Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BRACKET RACING DEAD?

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3007

I have only raced at TRP once this year, the main thing that keeps me away is the $12 gate fee. I could see if I had my dad with me paying for him, but not a racer paying that on top of tech cards Some might say it's only another $12 but why pay it if you don't have to.I have 6 tracks within 150 miles from my house, so plenty of tracks to choose from..The second thing is the payout, living that far away from all these tracks I go to the ones with the least entry and most payout and that seems to be where most of the cars are.I hope you car count gets a lot better it's a top notch facility.

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3011

The $12.00 gate fee is deducted off of your tech card when you go buy your tech card. Hope this helps.
Crew for 2011 No-E Champ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike DeVore, robin phelps

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3012

Ken Anderson Sr. wrote:
The $12.00 gate fee is deducted off of your tech card when you go buy your tech card. Hope this helps.
and that would be what for trophy.. i paid 12.00 then another 20 for tech card..thats $32.00 for trophy on sunday

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3013

Ken Anderson Sr. wrote:

What's this? I've paid $57 each time I've raced regular races this year ( $12 at the gate and $45 to Bonnie).

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3014

What was entry cost for car & driver last year in No-Box?

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #3015

No-box was $55 last year. We took the $10 off the price of the tech card and put it at the gate price.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds