Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BRACKET RACING DEAD?

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2974

Robert that was a perfect post well said. I think a lot of these posts were really on point,and deserve attention. Todd some things do not need to be said on a open forum,words don't always come out right. A couple of phone calls might benefit all concerned.

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2977

Thanks Doug.

You know, I just had a thought. There are many good points on this topic. They deserve consideration by Todd, Keith, Jimmy, and David. But if the bracket manager (David) is not a computer guy then that means he is not reading any of this stuff. So we are coming up with ideas to make the bracket program better but the bracket manager isn't even listening.

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2978

To coin a phrase 'Damn were in a tight spot!"......quite a few concerned folks that are none too happy.
I've raced at every index race TRP has had and some 1/4 mile Brackets. That fit me pretty good since my race car is also street car and not that fast, I've won several and I had a great time at each especially when we were in the Throw Down & Shootout programs. No index programs scheduled for this year that I see..... so......that leaves bracket racing 1/8 mile which is a real snoozer (in my car) You can trim your programs down to this and that and the more you trim the more you exclude, The more you exclude.......well....... your seeing the fruits of that. IMO you've got to have a program that is appealing to a wide range folks and economic levels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2979

Just a thought on scaling down....My Dodge gets 11 MPH pulling my race trailer...My toter gets 11 MPH pulling the same trailer which one makes more sense?..Any way you look at it I am 100.0 in fuel from any track....Makes no sense to me to buy another tow vehicle to try to save money..IF you live in the Tulsa area and don't travel much it IS a no issue...but for some of us it is...however I AM going to race somewhere as long as I can LOL...

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2981

Todd Martin wrote:
Jon we have done both of the things you are talking about.
Try again.

SORRY Todd maybe I'm wrong.. BUT I spend alot of time on Facebook (probably alot more than I should) and I rarely see any mention of the Bracket Program. Seems to me it'd be cheap advertisement. I'd happily share and repost any fliers for the Bracket Program.

FYI........... I'm constantly amazed at work by the amount of people that don't know there is almost always something happening at the track. Sure they hear an see commercials for the X-DRL and THROWDOWN but they don't know about the Bracket Program on the other weekends.

Re: BRACKET RACING DEAD? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #2982

Robert Adamson wrote:
Thanks Doug.

You know, I just had a thought. There are many good points on this topic. They deserve consideration by Todd, Keith, Jimmy, and David. But if the bracket manager (David) is not a computer guy then that means he is not reading any of this stuff. So we are coming up with ideas to make the bracket program better but the bracket manager isn't even listening.

Well, I was wrong. David Woods just called me to say that he was in fact reading this forum. I apologized to him for my incorrect statement, and encouraged him to start answering questions on here. Thanks for the call, David.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds