Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Move Race from Sat to Sun?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Move Race from Sat to Sun?

Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2906

Considering the weather forecast, have you considered moving the Saturday Wally race to Sunday?

Re: Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2908

please do..

Re: Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2920

robert i believe TRP is thinking about this option. you know as well and I the weather changes hourly in okla so they are waiting until sometime early Friday to make a call on moving the bracket race to Sunday. if anybody has comments or suggestions call David and let him know.
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2956

So are we racing Saturday or Sunday? Some of us need to know so we can start getting ready.

Re: Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2958

This was just posted on FACEBOOK from TRP

Due to the unusual windy and cold weather forecast for tonight, our Friday night Test N Tune has been cancelled. We always take the racers safety and track conditions very serious when making these decisions. We will also be moving the Saturday Suburban Chevrolet Bracket Race to Sunday. The gates will open at 11am and we will start time runs at 1pm. Please help us get the word out to all the bracket racers. Core Ministry will also be having church service at 12pm here at the track.
We will make a final decision on the midnight drags tomorrow morning. We will update everyone as soon as we make that call.

Re: Move Race from Sat to Sun? 1 year, 6 months ago #2959

Due to the unusual windy and cold weather forecast for tonight, our Friday night Test N Tune has been cancelled. We always take the racers safety and track conditions very serious when making these decisions. We will also be moving the Saturday Suburban Chevrolet Bracket Race to Sunday. The gates will open at 11am and we will start time runs at 1pm. Please help us get the word out to all the bracket racers. Core Ministry will also be having church service at 12pm here at the track.
We will make a final decision on the midnight drags tomorrow morning. We will update everyone as soon as we make that call.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds