Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Bracketpalooza results
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Bracketpalooza results

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 8 months ago #2868

Because personally I don't like bikes and cars racing together. You don't have to bend over. Your head is already there within a foot or two. I like to ride bikes out on the hiway, but woul;d never think of bringing one to a race track. Thats just stupid.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 8 months ago #2869

BTW. Those bikes were from the Cordova Dragstrip. They told me that themselves. That dragstrip has a class for delay box motorcycles called Pro Bike. Apprantally they had to drive 10 hours to find a race that allows them to race with cars.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 8 months ago #2871

My opinion is just the opposite of Mr. Prado's. IMO, it's stupid to piss and moan about a race vehicle type, after one has sent you to the trailer. If you have a beef, best to let it be known before you take the tree for the 1st rd, you can always leave. Also something stupid, is a racer who is fully aware of the difficulty in getting race-cars to the track, any track. And then complaining about what type vehicle they are. I for one am glad that bike's were and still are allowed at many tracks. It's what I started on. There is no safer environment between a bike and a car, than on a drag-strip, side by side, going the same direction. What's the most stupid of all tho, is anyone who races in S/pro, complaining about anything. You guy's have every gizmo/aid known to man in the majority of those cars. No-one has an advantage. Opinions will vary, this is mine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brandon Jones, robin phelps

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 8 months ago #2872

I brought this up months ago. I was told I was not very nice.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 8 months ago #2873

"What's the most stupid of all tho, is anyone who races in S/pro, complaining about anything. You guy's have every gizmo/aid known to man in the majority of those cars. No-one has an advantage. Opinions will vary, this is mine."

BINGO!!!

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year, 7 months ago #2876

Stephen Prado wrote:
BTW. Those bikes were from the Cordova Dragstrip. They told me that themselves. That dragstrip has a class for delay box motorcycles called Pro Bike. Apprantally they had to drive 10 hours to find a race that allows them to race with cars.
well I guess you don't race much at Tulsa!! Because if you did you would of known tha Tom has race at TRP for the last 3 years and won Pomona for TRP the year before last
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds