Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

Bracketpalooza results
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Bracketpalooza results

Bracketpalooza results 1 year ago #2856

Anybody? Anybody? Anybody?
Bueler? Bueler? Bueler?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year ago #2857

They are posted under the results already. Right beside the forum button above.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year ago #2860

Sure was great to see Robin and Randall in the finals Saturday night. Great racing Lady and Gentleman.

Remember a few months back when I said motrocycles need their own races and not at car races. I was told how hateful I was! I still feel that way and more so now. It is not that these guys don't have a very large pair of you know what inbetween their legs as at the speeds they were running they do. But while dragster may or may not have a percived advantage, motorcycles definitly have a advantage. They are very very light and the driver is sitting right on top of the front wheel. Tulsa is one of the very few tracks which allow motorcycles to race the big money races. I was showing a friend from South Carolinia a video from the Labor day race a few years back while he was here on vacation this last winter or last summer. He saw I was racing a motorcycle and said "a motorcycle?" with his face all scruntchrd up. Then he said "You will never see me there if they allow motorcycles in S/P!".

I truley believe it is hurting the car counts.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 1 year ago #2862

If it so much of a advantage why don't you race a motorcycle??How many time has a bike won the big money races??? You can all way tell a person that was not race a bike!!!! Do you think you can see the front tire going down the track???? If I lean over to see the front tire I would likely fall off of the bike!!! My outlook is race the person in the next lane and if you win go on to the next round and if lose, go home!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bracketpalooza results 12 months ago #2863

thank you Mr prado. i was very blessed this weekend with knowing what to do while in my racecar. but i sure hate to give the stripe back.

as far as motorcycles, for me its not that big a deal. in No/E we have have bikes racing and yes at the 1/4 mile they do come on you fast but so does Butch Hale. lol

mike you can't see your front tire cause your seat belt is on.

Re: Bracketpalooza results 12 months ago #2865

Thanks Stephen
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds