Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: April 20/21 payouts

Re: April 20/21 payouts 1 year, 5 months ago #2820

I would show up for some bracket racing if it was on Tuesday night or Thursday night (or anyother week night except Friday). I liked the Tuesday T-N-T we used have.

Re: April 20/21 payouts 1 year, 5 months ago #2827

robin phelps wrote:
you guys make me laugh. 1/2 the entry fee's lol i'm still looking to get somebody to pay mine. Parker it is what it is. you know that. David woods is the bracket manager and is in charge of all things bracket. his number is 918-798-6582 and he said he is not on a computer or smart phone like most of us all day so Please call him if you have any comments or questions or suggestions. i think Jr's get more sponsper money so they can throw that money at them. again i will say it very LOUD.......we have to do something to get more cars into the bracket program. think about it as far as newbie's, are we adding anybody or just loosing people. We (racers) are very smart lol but we have to come up with a way to get new racers into brackets. does anybody have any idea's...... i'm sure this needs to be on FB or in its own post.
and i know Jeff or Miss Kellie or Wadder could of said this better but we all know its true.

I figured Ken would know the answer. I will just see when I get there.

Re: April 20/21 payouts 1 year, 5 months ago #2833

BTW when do the gates open Friday evening? I know the schedule says 6 PM, but is that when the TT start? or the gates open?

Re: April 20/21 payouts 1 year, 5 months ago #2836

gates open at 6 and the track s/b ready to run as soon as your tech'ed in. Glad to hear your coming this way Mr Prado!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Prado

Re: April 20/21 payouts 1 year, 4 months ago #2861

We even done pretty good. Not as good as you did, but pretty good.

Oh yea, did they race the shootout?
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Stephen Prado.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds