Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Points

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2838

Parker, you got a deal. See Robin about payment.

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2842

Wowza! Believe the old head on the nail was not only hit, but hit hard on this topic The head was hammered on the "Point" thread, though.
Many reasons for me not to comment on this forum often, as well as to even visit it.
However, I've not seen this level of activity here in quite some time.
Too bad so much of it isn't particularly positive.
Not surprising some negativity surrounds a bracket program.
And it shouldn't be a shock, to anyone, that some bracket racers don't care to be looked upon as the so-called, "red-headed stepchildren" of drag racing at the track.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Prado

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2843

*I meant the "Payout" thread*

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2864

curtis you are so funny.
i have to support a dragster lmao you know what i'm talking about. go ahead and catch Parker on this for me.
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2867

again with the points question, when will they be up?

Re: Points 1 year, 7 months ago #2870

Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points!
Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points! Points!
Just another bracket racer!
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds