Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Points

Re: Points 12 months ago #2828

Ill keep up with points for $100 a race lol

Re: Points 12 months ago #2831

Server issues are you kidding me? It's more like piss poor written code then anything else. It's amazing how it's so easy to blame hardware then a poorly written program. If it takes this long well over a year to design a system like this then they need to fire who ever is doing their system design and hire me.

Sounds like a government operation to me!
Just another bracket racer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Prado

Re: Points 12 months ago #2832

ive got it all figured out ....... here is how i figure it. the person that won is in first place in points , the runner up is in second and so on............... ha ha haha i could not help myself ..... such a large bullseye.......

Re: Points 12 months ago #2834

Not so sure bout that. Did they both get in the points??

Maybe the points aren't up because there hasn't been an argument about whether buy backs should get full points, half points, or not points.

I think if I have to race a former class champion I should get double points for losing, oh wait that would still be zero.

Re: Points 12 months ago #2835

Why dont they just get a program similar to what they use at MoKan. I am a long ways from being a computer guru but we never had this trouble with points when it was done long hand in the past. just my .02
Crew for 2011 No-E Champ

Re: Points 12 months ago #2837

Ok ok Ill do points for $50 a race...I mean come on thats a bargain...im sure thats cheaper than 1320 charges.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds