Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Points

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2814

jeff that is sure a good point and hopefully Keith will look at this and get with 1320 and get on them!!!!!
i'm sure it is costing trp $$ to use 1320 and if we are not getting good value he can change it. it is a little fustrating
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2815

Robin, 1320go wasn't/isn't the problem. Some of us saw what happened on the web. The TRP tower turned it off during the rain delay. They turned it back on after missing the 3rd round. It was on the posted run sheets, but they are now also gone. 1320go is being used as a scape goat. Pass that buck baby, pass that buck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2817

Anyone with basic math skills could use the tower run sheet's and have it all figured out in a few hours. Ginger and Denise did it for years.

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2818

thanks Jeff for the reason now again i will say David is in charge of Brackets. i keep saying this because Keith and Todd both said it over and over at the banquet meeting. Call him at 918-798-6582 and let him know there is a problem.
when i talked to him last night and he please post his number and people can call him.
2013 TRP NO/E POINTS CHAMPION

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2821

They might still be on the facebook pics, Its only now been 3 weeks,... what do you want everything???? hey could some one update the points to start the year please....thanks

Re: Points 1 year, 8 months ago #2822

Hey Jeff I maby missing something re points math but i dont know even whos in the points cant do the the math am i missing something???
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds