Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Points

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2780

Parker that is crazy talk!

See you this weekend!
Just another bracket racer!

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2782

If you want to know how bracket racers are thought of, go to the home page and look at the upcoming event fliers. Midnight drags, Pontiac race, Hellride, even the mud drags has a full flier. When you click on the bracket palooza flier it doesn't even bring up the whole thing.

Robin, I think what Jeff meant about the 100,000 dollar rig comment is that unless you roll in like that or you are a heads up racer you don't you aren't looked at the same. Trust me I love having this track and support it with every dollar I can, I don't go around bad mouthing it, but I think someone should throw us a bone and at the very least answer some questions. I hate using the phone, stupid phobia I have, so the track's forum is where I get most of my info, and I think many traveling racers would also. Just my 2 cents, which is about all my opinion is worth.

Curtis

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2784

Facebook is the same way. They advertised XDRL for months in advance, which I understand because it is a big race but after that I was thinking well its over now so maybe they will put something up about the bracket races. The very next thing posted was about Throw Down and then the midnights. Finally a week before bracket palooza they finally put up a flyer. Im sorry but the majority of your racers make their plans of where they are going more then a week in advance. Then we get on here and ask questions and we can't get a reply from anyone. Last time I checked our money is the same as the shootout guys money we just don't have near as much as them, but we are paying customers too.

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2785

I guess until we all can start dropping gold turds out of our butt, this is the way it will be for us.
Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2786

guys it's like curtis said we are not talking bad about the track. TRP is the nicest track in this part of the country,all the bracket racers love this track and are trying to better the program. I have not met or spoke to david the new bracket manager but like to give the input from the racers I have heard from.I will throw my # out there for a david,jimmy,todd anyone. Lets get this going in the right direction Doug 620-330-0304

Re: Points 1 year, 3 months ago #2787

The silence is deafening.

Everyone taking the time to write on here is basically talking about two things.

1. Lack of respect.
2. Lack of communication.

Pretty simple, really.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds