Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: sportsman class

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2635

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
FYI, David is the manager of the Bracket program not Jimmy.

You can buy a test-n-tume tech card just like you will for No-E or Tophy and it will be in the rotation of the classes. So for example the run order may be trophy, No-E, SuperPro and then test-n-tune. That would be the run order all day long.

I not sure but you could probably buy a test-n-tune tech card at any time during the day. So if you wine t out early and you needed to test, you can jump into the rotation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2637

ive heard a lot of the reason going to 1/8 mile is to speed the race, over and over, then they toss a tnt in the middle of a race..yep that will really speed the race up..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jon Hollis

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2641

yes john its totally different you are racing not getting time runs in between rounds. you cant go to the div race and get a time run in between rounds. you cant go to the bracket finals and get a time run between rounds. i don't know of any track you can do this at. if other tracks have done this in the past then they are prob not open anymore. if this all boils from people running trophy and then no/e then make it if you run trophy you can't enter another class.. as i said in earlier post this is the STUPIDEST thing ive ever heard. and these decisions are the reason this track cant get any cars period. I try to support this track sponsor wise and racing but decisions like this is pushing me to race out of town. wade can you tell me what other tracks have this program.
Go Hard or Go Home

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2643

Ok Jimmy, was just asking . I knew the few times I ran trophy I raced people who were also running no-e. I'm still a little green with the whole bracket racing thing, but planning on doing a lot more brackets this year. Still haven't heard if they're do any index classes this year though.
IRONHEAD'ed 355

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2644

• Wade Metzinger
  • Computers are for geeks, throw them out and drive!
Sallisaw ran this way but I never noticed anyone racing in a class and test-n-tune.

I don't plan on running in it and I doubt many will, I think your making a bigger deal out of this than it is. It's a way for the brackets to make more money and it would give more time for double entries.

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 6 months ago #2646

Is the test-n-tune going to be 1/8 or 1/4 during the brackets??
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds