Welcome, Guest
Email: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: sportsman class

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 5 months ago #2657

[quote="Jon Hollis" post=2654]johndickjr wrote:
Wade Metzinger wrote:
just asking, but is,t sallisaw closed? dint the woods run that program..

From what I've heard and read Sallisaw won't be open. Woods family didn't run it last year.
ok, i knew they did at one time,i will try anything once, i was under the impression that you can run a tnt while you are entered into a class, that would be a headache, but now i now the facts..thanks
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by johndickjr.

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 5 months ago #2661

10-4, John. In my book, an attitude of a glass being half full is better than it being half empty!
Unfortunately, miscommunications & outbursts are common on internet forums. It's easy to think posters know what they're talking about or get sucked into "worst case scenarios" threads. It's happened to me once or twice
Not directing this at you but I'd bet anyone with questions can be put in direct contact with David. Especially if there's information out there that either doesn't sound "right" or starts a somewhat negative discussion.
Hearing it from the "horse's mouth" goes a long way in understanding any new programs/developments. Many of the Tulsa racers know the new manager & could have spoke with him one-on-one about this. For those who don't know him, approaching him with a question and not a "If this is how it's going to be, I'm going to...," would be a good way to get to know him & TRP bracket plans better.

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 4 months ago #2662

Ok talked to David and this is how the TNT will be run during the brackets this year. You can buy a TNT tech card and a class tech card to get a couple of extra hit during time trials. When eliminations start if you are entered in a class you cannot make any TNT runs till you have been eliminated from the bracket race. David said if you have any questions please call him at 918-798-6582. If you cannot get in touch with him please feel free to call or email me and I help answer the question or get an answer. We look forward to a great year this year and hope to have lots of fun and great turn outs for the bracket program.

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 4 months ago #2664

i have my BIG BOY PANTIES on so i think i'm good!!!!

Re: sportsman class 1 year, 4 months ago #2666

Geez----wouldn't this kinda stuff be a lot simpler if the bracket racing manager (David) would just monitor the Bracket Racing section of this website and promptly answer any questions that come up?
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds